– Pickup and return: The customer is obliged to return the bicycle in the condition in which it was received from this point within the stated time set upon pickup.
– Guarantee: For security reasons, no rental can be conducted unless the customer shows an official identification document with a photo of them / the interested party (indicative: ID / Passport / Driver’s License). The use of a credit card, as a guarantee is necessary to rent a bicycle / skate (electric or not) to use a credit card, as a guarantee, even if the fee is paid in cash.
Guarantee in the form of pre charge per instrument category:
Bicycle 100 €
Electric skate 200 €
Electric city bike 300 €
Electric Mountain Bike 400 €-
– The customer rides the bike at his own risk. The customer must inspect the bicycle and equipment before use in order to make any claims regarding unsatisfactory material.
– The customer is responsible for damages caused to third persons or damages to the bike during this lease and is obliged to immediately repair this damage upon return.
– BIKETHEWAY bears no responsibility for any accidents or damages of third parties resulting from improper behavior or driving of the customer, as well as for damages or damages of foreign property that will occur during the lease, which clearly results from the records kept by BIKETHEWAY. The customer is solely responsible.
– Bike the way is not responsible for any damage to the customer’s personal property, e.g. bags, glasses, cameras, clothes etc.
– The customer is obliged to make prudent use of the bicycle, to comply with the rules of public safety, the provisions for safe riding and the Traffic Rules (KOK).
It is forbidden to rent or use bicycles to people under the influence of alcohol, drugs or drugs that affect the ability to drive.
– BIKETHEWAY has the right to refuse to rent any bicycle to people who are allegedly intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and / or stimulants.
Notwithstanding the above, the store is entitled to prohibit the entry and rental of any person it deems appropriate, without having to justify its decision.
– It is recommended that the customer uses a helmet and special equipment in each lease. The use of a helmet and special equipment is provided unimpeded and free by BIKETHEWAY to the customer during any kind of rental.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or accompanying adult.
-Additional benefits: Upon request, child seats are available as well as a bicycle lock at no extra charge in the list prices. The customer is obliged to return the additional equipment upon delivery of the bicycle in the condition in which it was received.
– Covid-19: Bike the way fully supports the precautionary measures to ensure the safety and health of our customers in accordance with WHO guidelines.
– Administrative expenses
In case of total destruction, loss or theft of the bike during the lease, the customer must compensate Bike the way by:
The amount of 280 € for each simple adult bike MTB – TREKKING – CLASSIC BIKE
The amount of 400 € for each adult bike A CLASS MTB
The amount of € 1,000 for each adult electric bike.
* In case of partial damage to the bike, the customer is obliged to compensate Bike the way upon delivery of the bike depending on the damage caused.
– Payment methods:
Payment for services in our store can be made in cash or by debit or credit card.
* For companies and group rentals that need an invoice, payment can also be made by bank transfer.
Visa – MasterCard -Maestro
Upon payment of the bicycle rental, the corresponding rental agreement containing the above terms and conditions is agreed. No rental can be conducted without accepting the above terms and conditions.
Any arising dispute shall be settled by the Messinia courts.